We’re back! While our offices will be reopening it won’t quite be business as usual. Both of our locations will be open but it will be by appointment only. There will be new guidelines and procedures implemented at both locations to ensure we are operating as safe and efficient as possible. Effective immediately will be the following changes and expectations-
1) MASKS- Due to the protocol set by the CDC and our governor all patients must be wearing mask when they come to our offices. The doctors and staff will be wearing masks as well.
2) APPOINTMENTS ONLY- Our doors will remain locked as we are open by appointment only. Appointments can be made for the following:
a) Routine Exams
b) Office visits
c) Eyewear pickup and adjustment
d) Eyewear repair
e) Picking out and purchasing new glasses
**We do ask that you come alone to your scheduled appointment. If it is necessary that you bring someone we respectfully ask that they wait outside of our office as the number of people inside will be limited. If you have concerns or questions please let us know as we will do our best to accommodate.
3) SANITIZING- There will be a sanitizing station set up as you enter our office and we will ask you to use it upon arrival. We will also be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces and frame.
4) CONTACTS- All contact lens orders will continue to be shipped directly. If you have concerns or questions regarding this let us know as we will do our best to accommodate. Curbside pickup is also an available option.
5) TEMPERATURE AND SYMPTOMS- Upon arrival to our office your temperature will be taken and if you do have a high temperature we ask that you reschedule your appointment. We will also ask if you have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19. If the answer is yes we ask that you reschedule.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to navigate this new normal.
-Eyecare Associates Staff