Due to COVID-19 both our locations are closed to walk-in traffic. We will have limited staff onsite to answer phone calls and emails Monday-Thursday from 9am to 3pm. To ensure our patients needs are still being met we will be doing the following:
- If you are running low on CONTACT LENSES-
- If your prescription is still valid call and we will direct mail your order to you at no additional charge.
- If your prescription is expired, we can make arrangements to order you an emergency extension.
- If you have insurance benefits and would like to use them, we can apply that to your order even if you haven’t had an exam this year. You will still be eligible have your exam billed through your insurance later in the year.
- If you break or lose your GLASSES- We can arrange for a solution
- If you are having any EMERGENT VISION SYMPTOMS, we will make a plan for you to be seen by us or someone else depending on the symptoms.
We understand that changes like these are necessary but inconvenient, and we are working on being prepared to reopen when this is all over. If you would like to schedule your next routine appointment, we are booking starting June 1st. We appreciate your patience as we navigate our way through these uncertain times.
-Eyecare Associates Staff
701.282.5880 | firstname.lastname@example.org
701.353.7136 | email@example.com